Delivery 4 weeks
- World's first VR headset that supports 8K hardware decoding and 4K resolution display. No third-party app required for decoding.
- Designed for VR experts for watching their own VR contents and those providing VR content services.
- Compatible with contents created by most popular VR cameras on the market.
- Compatible for Showtime VR and watching 8K VR live streaming with RTMP. Live Center app will be required.
- Android OS with deep optimization OS UI proprietary for standalone VR Headset
CPU: Samsung Exynos 8895 +8 core 2.5GHz
GPU: Mali-G71 MP18
Screen Resolution: 3840*2160 pixels
Sensor: 1 KHz High precision six-axis sensor；Optical distance sensor
Audio: Built-in broadband mini speaker;Built-in mic: 3.5mm
Storage: RAM: 4GB LPDDR4X; ROM: 64GB UFS; Maximum: 256GB TF card (Optional)
Network: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac 2x2 MIMO; Bluetooth: 4.1 BLE
Battery: 3500mAh Lithium battery; approx. 1.5~2 hours for 360 live streaming; approx. 2~2.5 hours for VR movies playback
SkyUI Interface: Android OS-Based exclusive UI interface
Recommended Resolution: 7,680x3,840@30fps; 5,760x5,760@30fps; 3,840x3,840@60fps
; Max: 8,192x4,096
Recommended Bit-rate: 120Mbps; Max Bit-rate: 240Mbps
FPS: 4k@120fps; 8k@30fps
Decoding Formats: HEVC/H.265/H.264/H.263/MPEG4/VP8,9/MPEG2/VC-1/etc.
Supported Formats: MP4, MOV, MKV, TS, M2TS, AVI, FLV etc.
Grid Play: HTTPS/HTTP/HLS/RTSP/RTMP/MPEG-DASH
Audio Formats: MP3, flac, ogg, aac, pcm, etc.
Display Color Gaumat: bt.601 / bt.709
Recommended Resolution: 10,000x10,000 pixels
Max Resolution: 16,000x16,000 pixels
Supported Formats: PNG, JPG
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.