Delivery 7 days
- BUILT-IN MQA RENDERER - Master Quality Authenticated (MQA) is an award-winning audio technology that delivers studio-quality sound and reveals every detail of the original recording. The ROG Delta S Animate headset can connect to an MQA core signal, which is used by global streaming service apps such as TIDAL, to complete the final 'unfold' of an MQA music file and provide incredible audio quality.
- ASUS Ai NC MIC - The ASUS AI Noise-Canceling Microphone (AI Mic) has a dedicated processor that’s designed to reduce over 500 million types of background noise while preserving vocal harmonics for crystal-clear in-game voice communication. Common background noises such as chatter, keyboard clatter and mouse clicks are reduced by up to 95%.
- HIGH-RES ESS QUAD DAC - The ESS 9281 Quad DAC contains four digital-to-analog converters (DAC) that provide lossless audio processing. DAC for each frequency band — low, mid, high and ultra-high — for clearer sound, and an unparalleled 130 dB signal-to-noise ratio (SNR).
- HIGH SNR IN FPS GAMES - A high signal-to-noise ratio is critical for gaming headsets, especially in FPS games. A higher SNR allows you to precisely pinpoint the origin of enemy footsteps, or hone in on the location of gunfire or explosions on the battlefield. With its ESS 9281 Quad DAC design, ROG Delta S Animate is capable of achieving an unprecedented 130 dB SNR, unrivaled by single DAC headsets.
- CUSTOMIZABLE AniMe MATRIX DISPLAY - Cutting-edge AniMe Matrix displays on each ear cup feature mini-LEDs that can be programmed to show off your style with custom lighting designs, unique animations and live audio visualizations.
- CRAFTED FOR COMFORT - ROG Delta S Animate headset is exceptionally lightweight at only 310 grams. Ergonomic D-shaped ear cups closely match the shape of your ears to reduce unnecessary contact areas by up to 20%, and a sloped design provides better comfort and also helps improve sound quality by channeling audio directly into the ear canal, tilting the drivers at a 12° angle.